The Inner Circle teaches general golf skills rather than a specific swing or method. They believe that learning skills and transferring them to the course is essential for the improvement of your game. No two golfers are alike so the Inner Circle coaches on an individual basis to help you achieve your own specific goals. The essential skills to be learned are:
- Ball Control
- Self Management
- Decision Making
Inner Circle coaches do more than just identify faults and prescribe fixes. They encourage and support your practice while providing the appropriate feedback on these 5 core areas.
- Long Game – The long game is comprised of the swing fundamentals of all full swings.
This area is paramount to developing a repeatable athletic motion that develops a consistent
- Short Game – The Short Game is comprised of core skills associated with all non- full
swing motions including chipping, pitching, putting, and bunker play.
- Golf Fitness – Golf Fitness incorporates the specialized strengthening and flexibility
training utilized by our industry experts to promote consistent performance and
- Club Fitting – Our Club Fitting resources utilize the TrackMan Launch Monitor and Flight
Scope which provides feedback that allows for the optimization of launch conditions, spin
rates and overall distance through the correct club manufacturer and set make-up. Our “Best
of Class” approach provides fitting systems and fitting clubs in all golf club categories
including drivers, irons, fairway metals, hybrids, and wedges that allow you to test all
significant equipment manufacturers in the industry.
- Mental Game – The Mental Game trains you how to develop proven mental processes and
practice routines to produce consistent results on the course.
A specific plan for improvement will be developed based on your goals, ability and commitment level. The plan will include:
Priorities for you (what areas are we going to address?), Process for improvement (how we are going to make the changes?), Plan for off-course and on-course (when/sequence for changes?), and Production (tracking the results of the plan). You will then be walked through our simple coaching model: